Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bringing you up to date

Well...
I should have started this blog since March, when things started to go rocky. I will just brush up on the past, for a little bit, before concentrating on the present. Right now not much is happening - exams are just a week away, so I might not have time to blog everyday.
PAST: I met a cool dude online in July last year. He was not so stranger-like, since he was a friend of a friend. It was love at first site - or so I thought, for me anyway. He's 6ft6in tall, dark and handsome, with a sense of humor to go with it (the typical TDH factor). Let's call him Xtreme. Xtreme, fell for my wit online, then when we met, he asked me out. We started dating not long after that - in August. He was so into me, I kept asking him for a long time - What exactly did he see? Because I am 5ft3in, a bit on the chubby side, while he was always being pestered by models and women EVERYWHERE. It didn't matter to some that I even existed. I guess I finally agreed to enter a relationship with him because - I didn't believe my luck. I stated before we started dating how antique I was on the issue of sex - I wanted that special part of me kept till that special night, after the wedding. He promised the whole world, planned our trip out of the country. I met his family - his sisters, aunts and uncles, and cousins. It was a dream really, because when we split, only one of them bothered to ask me what happened.
I guess everything still boils down to the physical for the higher male animals, because, after seven months of bliss, sex suddenly became an issue. I almost gave in. Almost.
I gave him an ultimatum - if I agree, there will be no turning back for either of us. That caught him in his tracks. As rapidly as he rushed me into the relationship, he cut off from me. After a month, I stopped asking what was wrong and started thanking God I didn't give in, because I realised that this would have been the end result anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

Stick to your morals honey. I was a virgin until I was 21 and 1/2.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Daydah said...

Thanks beauty!
Actually..I am about that age. lol.

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home