Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How it happened

I'll be brief - He just stopped. He stopped calling, coming to see me, and everything. By this time, he had met my Mum, and she had liked him - a lot. Even my brother, who doesn't allow anyone near me unless he likes them, fell for him. But when he stopped, I tried to pretend it was ok. But you know what they say - those that are closest to you can always tell when something is wrong.

By March ending, I just gave up. Sent him a text. It was over. Pronto. I was realistic enough to see that. Now he's asking for my forgiveness, wanting to come back, but I ain't no fool. Not with what i have now.
Meanwhile..... I met this guy again online after ....um.....8yrs. We attended the same high school, but he was two yrs ahead of me. I had actually met him again before I got swept away by Mr. Xtreme. He's my exact opposite - quiet, too quiet - or so I thought. Besides, back in high school I don't think I ever said a word to him. He was always too quiet. When he asked for my phone number, I asked him why he wanted it. I didn't see what he needed it for, since we were barely friends. I hadn't the faintest clue however, of what the future was gonna be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home