Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Safe

To be on the safe side, I let him know I dont fancy long distance relationships, and I began to do what I do best - matchmake. I tried to tie him with babes we both knew, at home and abroad. He didn't bite. For the second time in my life, I was stumped at every trial.
I found out how funny, fun-loving, and extremely positive he is. He had been quiet back then and still was. But there's something he kept repeating, maybe unconsciously - the fact that he was a determined person, and he loved challenges. Melvin (not his real name of course) made it a point to know everything about me.

Then I began to like another guy in my school. Jerry is cute and reserved as well. It seems that apart from Mr Xtreme, I like opposites of me - quiet, and very reserved. hmm.....
Jerry and I met through a friend of mine, and we just loved to gist. The day his cousins saw us gisting, they had to come over to introduce themselves. According to them, Jerry talks only in monosyllables. 'Yes', 'No', 'Can't', 'Ok'. But he had been speaking to me for more than five minutes. It was funny really, because I could tell that there were so many sides to Jerry. He chose to show whichever one he felt was right.

Then there was Ben who I had been chatting with for two years. He had been a classmate of mine for a while, but he travelled. We had kept up the friendship. Suddenly, Ben says he's coming to Nigeria in a week's time. Well....He said he wanted to see me, and I told him to call when he landed. hmmmm........

I actually thought I loved Xtreme, but by the second month - April, I had my hands full!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere hon! I'm going to read through the back story now.

xxx

Tosin

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Poetic Justice said...

Hey little darling,
Nice to see the younger generation blogging. Just started this year myself and I am lovin it. Wanna read more of your escapades

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home