Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Progress

Jerry is on his industrial training. He calls almost every morning, even took time out twice to see me. It is funny really. Because he actually describes his work, and because we are studying related courses in the university, I can understand what he is saying.
Melvin is also there to consider, and I must say, I like Melvin - a lot. But I like Jerry more cos I can see him at least - we are in the same state. Melvin is so far away - I told him he was a voice on the phone once and he felt bad. What can I say? I cannot pretend its more than it is.

Ben..well, Ben is around now, but he had to go to Abuja, so he isnt in Lagos yet.
Of the three, Ben is the tallest, biggest, and most quiet. I wonder.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home