Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

ok....I quit!

Well, I think I'm guilty of actually blogging in bits and pieces - am sorry for that. I would love to explain how it isn't really my fault and all, but if I transfer the blame to somebody else - y'all wont know the person so I think its better to just say sorry.
And each time I try to refer to the past, and then disappear for a while, the time in-between seems to stretch farther - so, no more flashbacks unless where necessary.

To bring u to the present, I have gotten tired of waiting for NUMBER2, so I have agreed to date NUMBER1. It seems logical to do that because the former hasn't said anything, he just keeps hinting and hinting, while the latter came all the way from Abuja and dropped a marriage proposal.I said yes two weeks Wednesday- 30th Aug to be exact. How did I do it? That is another blog topic!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daydah said...

It's barely even a week since I said 'yes' and I'm feeling blue - cos we havent had a chance to talk. He has been so busy, and I understand, but I still want to be with him. Its a good thing my birthday is around the corner, cos I know what I want - HIM! Meanwhile, school is becoming a drag. The way those lecturers treat us like guinea pigs, its really incredulous.I don't know if they look at the bigger picture and realize that its our lives and futures that they are toying with. I'm just praying every day for my safe exit from that school - they have done enough already. If I disappear again, its going to be because I want to finish up my final year project. Its a simulation of a WAP chat site for wireless devices - when I get it on the net, I'm linking y'all, don't worry! Its for Nigeria, for now. I think we need to look at the smaller picture first, so we the youth wont let them divide the country up next year.

5:51 AM

 
Blogger Daydah said...

My birthday has come...and gone. The boyfriend came on the evening before. It was em....er.... exhilarating really. But I had a sober moment when my brother pointed out that it was another boyfriend that celebrated my last birthday with me.
I want to know why things happen like that. One minute you really love a person, the next he turns out to just want to get into your pants
Someone please explain all that.

3:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home