Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

survival important! Help!

You like him, he believes every word you say. He's a nice guy, seems to have all the right answers to questions, has a good nutty sense of humour AND understands your jokes (believe me, some guys don't think deep enough to). But he's way over there and you are here. You both communicate via the internet and the phone. Fine, you 'knew' each other a while back - 'knew' being the operating word, but 8 years is a long time and people change.

Ok, you decided to give it a try cos he came over and proposed, how exactly do you carry on a relationship via phone calls and a chat room?

i really want to know 'everything'. I broke up with my ex cos I didnt want to have sex (old - fashioned to the core, right?). This guy's being far away - within the same country anyway, seems a Godsend, but I am so used to hanging out with my bf all the time. Looking back I think I might have demanded too much attention (but I was justified, believe me - my ex turns heads EVERYWHERE cos he's 6ft6ins tall, and a perfect TDH (for y'all that don't know, that stands for tall, dark, and handsome)). HOW WILL I SURVIVE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home