Standing up...from a broken relationship..for what is right. Getting on to better things. Life's activities. Deep confessions. Everything happening right now!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Why me?

Shrink! I really want to understand somethings. Like why people just ask me anything, and feel justified that I should know. The other day a chick I barely know was asking me where to buy good tyres. I replied her spontaneously, then asked her why she thought I would knw, and she said she just felt it. I let her go - she hadn't even remembered my name, but had traced my dorm room by department. And I only just started driving. Even i didn't know I knew where to buy tyres. Can somebody herlp me out here? Cos I get all sorts of questions all the time.
"What do you think I should wear to the party I'm going for tomorrow? Don't tell me you don't do parties, just tell me what is best!"

"My boyfriend slapped me yesterday. He's at fault. What should I do?"

"I might be pregnant. My period is due and I havent seen it. What should I do?"

"What should I buy for my brother's birthday?"

"Where can I get baby wear in the market?"

"How do I get to Eko market?"

"I heard some shares are on public offer, which one should I buy? When am I getting my money back?"

"What is the meaning of dividend? When do I get it?"

"Do you think my boyfriend's sister would mind if I insist we go out instead of going to pick her from school?"

There are so many cases where the answer is obvious but they just want ME to say it. Coupled with that, I am not up - to - date on fashion and stuff. I'm a retired tomboy, and just started wearing skirts this year. I just started experimenting with make up this year as well. So most of the girl questions are answered automatically but I wonder why the ask me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady A said...

Funny you mention this. Yeah, they too ask me loads of questions. All I can say to you is that you have a gift in that area and they see it. Just because you don't see it or fully recieve it yet doesn't stop them from coming to you. They see it. Sometimes they dont' even know why they are asking you. Trust me I can relate.

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Kafo said...

okay i think i know u
do i
r u her?
does the book THE EIGHT mean anything to u
or the name Mirelle
holla back if it does

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home